Our mission is to provide the highest-quality, cost-effective fire and emergency services to all District residents. These services shall be provided equally throughout the District and at the behest of the District’s citizens. We shall uphold the standards in conduct that reflect the values of the Lookingglass community. We shall maintain accurate and complete records and strive for transparency and honesty in each endeavor.
This page is an overview of our Fire District and Fire Department. It also includes fire alerts and other useful safety information related to fire, home, and travel.
Lookingglass Rural Fire District is looking for new volunteers. Do you have what it takes?
Learn more about our volunteers on their web page.
For more information, visit the DFPA website.
- Burning the following materials is illegal any time, anywhere in Oregon:
- Asphalt or industrial waste
- Automotive parts (including frames)
- Dead animals
- Plastic and rubber products
- Waste oil, petroleum treated and related materials
- Wet garbage and food waste
- Any material creating dense smoke or noxious odors