Fire season officially ends Monday, September 23, 2019 at 12:01 a.m.
For more information, visit the DFPA website.
Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
Examples of outdoor or open burning include: using a burn barrel, burning yard debris, burning construction or demolition debris, burning in incinerators that do not meet emission limits and burning stumps to clear land.
- Burning the following materials is illegal any time, anywhere in Oregon:
- Asphalt or industrial waste
- Automotive parts (including frames)
- Dead animals
- Plastic and rubber products
- Waste oil, petroleum treated and related materials
- Wet garbage and food waste
- Any material creating dense smoke or noxious odors
Northwest Interagency Coordination Center