Fire Danger Level and Restrictions Increase July 15, 2019
For more information, visit the DFPA website.
Emergency Forest Restoration Program
“The Douglas County USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) has been approved to accept applications for the Emergency Forest Restoration Program (EFRP) to address 2018 drought and 2019 snow damages. View Public Service Announcement)
Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
Examples of outdoor or open burning include: using a burn barrel, burning yard debris, burning construction or demolition debris, burning in incinerators that do not meet emission limits and burning stumps to clear land.
- Burning the following materials is illegal any time, anywhere in Oregon:
- Asphalt or industrial waste
- Automotive parts (including frames)
- Dead animals
- Plastic and rubber products
- Waste oil, petroleum treated and related materials
- Wet garbage and food waste
- Any material creating dense smoke or noxious odors
Northwest Interagency Coordination Center