|Position Number||Term Expiration||Name||Officer|
|1||2021||Jerry Harris||Communications Officer|
|2||2021||Allan Smith||Vice President|
Contact the Board of Directors or Fire Chief.
Approved and Amended Policies
- The Board of Directors, after public readings, approved the following amended policies on December 13, 2017:
- Fiduciary Policies (amended)
- Procedural Policies (amended)
- The Board of Directors, after public readings, approved the following new and amended policies on January 11, 2017:
- Whistleblower Policy (new)
- Operations Manual (amended)
- The Board of Directors, after input from the community, approved the following amended policies on August 10, 2016:
- By-Laws (amended);
- Fiduciary Policies (amended);
- Procedural Policies (amended).
- Public Records Policy (amended)
- Additional new policies adopted by the Board of Directors, after input from a lawyer and/or the community:
- Operations Manual was adopted by the Board, after public input, on February 10, 2016.
- Information Technology Policy was adopted by the Board on June 10, 2015.
- Ethics Policy was adopted by the Board on February 11, 2015.
- Public Records Policy was adopted by the Board on August 13, 2014.
There will be a Regular Board meeting of the Lookingglass Rural Fire District on March 14, 2018 at 7:00 pm, at the Fire Station, 7173 Lookingglass Road, Roseburg, OR 97471. 541 679-5555; lookingglassfire.org. The public is welcome. Agenda items include: monthly financial, communications, and Chief’s reports; Budget Committee; Internet service; autopay electric bill, security cameras.
Agenda for Regular Board Meeting March 14, 2018.
Minutes and videos of previous meetings are available on the Minutes page.